Somehow or rather, I kind of like my title. Short and simple. Anyway, to get straight to the point, I would not like it if somebody come up to me on the street and tell me when I will die or things like this because, I feel that it will be good if things take its natural course. It is like going back into time to change something you did wrong. Whatever changes the past, too alter the present and the future. This is the Butterfly Effect, which scientists believe that the flapping of a butterfly wings can cause a tornado. Anyway, things like this cannot be explained using science: It is up to people to believe.
I don't remember any 'predicting' stuff happening to me. I think that something similar happened to a friend of mine. She told me that she was walking at Causeway Point when a old woman came up to her and without any reasons, told her that she will be lucky. She did not believe her as the week passed by and she did not found any dropped money or won any thing. My friend thought it was a scam until the week she got her exam papers. She excelled in all her test results with flying colors. She still did not believe in the prediction as she said that the results were due to her hard work.
I think that although most predictions do happen, it would be better to not know what fate lies in store for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment