I would want to be Lady Macbeth. I feel that Macbeth is although brave and bold, but he is too easily manipulated and gullible. He was easily persuaded by Lady Macbeth to kill the king. During the course of the whole play, Macbeth changed a lot. From a great general, he became a puppet of his wife. Enough of talking about Macbeth The Snail. Why would I want to be Lady Macbeth? Being manipulative might be evil, yet it is too an useful tool.
I'm sure you might be curious why. Take for example, John is a master prankster. He wants to do a prank on Gary, who he assume is the most gullible boy in school. Unknowingly for him, Gary is too a prankster. John set-up his prank by putting glue on Gary's chair. Gary, being a smart boy, realised this and switched his chair with the teacher's. When the teacher came into class and told everyone to sit down, John thought he got Gary. Later, when the teacher got 'pranked' instead, John gets scolded.
This short story here shows that if someone is good at something, he will not be easily tricked or deceived. Likewise, if someone is manipulative, one will not be easily controlled by another. Like the title of one Green Day's song ' Know your enemy ', if you know your enemy well, victory will be yours.
No comments:
Post a Comment