I think that the Romeo and Juliet performance is by far the most stressful thing that could happen to a boy like me. I find it intriguing as it is something novel to me. At first, I found it quite difficult to adapt and mix around with my comrades as each of us share different views and of course, quarrels and arguments were nevertheless inevitable. I must admit I begun co-operating with my teammates at first for the wrong reasons: I wanted all of this, in my own words, craps to end. Gradually, after mingling around and cracking a few jokes to lighten the atmosphere and break the ice, I changed my point of view and I realized that I wanted to perform and not let my group down and to enjoy myself in the process. I showed quite a big deal of enthusiasm and put in a massive amount of effort.
No comments:
Post a Comment