Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Unseen Poems


Now for unseen poems, I don't feel that it would be difficult. It seems quite easy for me ( no bragging ) and I feel that unseen poems, actually all kinds of poems would be easy to understand if we can change our point of view and look at the poem in another direction. We often misread passages, leading to mind-bombing our ownself and give up. In life, we often become irate with others due to misunderstandings and thus, straining our relationships and causes conflicts that could be serious. I feel that literature is not only teaching us how to read, how to write, how to appreciate act, things that goes on and on but also teaches us life-skills. I feel that I need more training in this area though as after all, humans do make mistakes and no one is perfect.


No comments:

Post a Comment